Staples store 251
Whitehorse, YT Full Time
Compensation: $16.60 Hourly
Please apply IN STORE with resume and references.
University of Waterloo and Public Health Ontario
- Recruiting study participants e.g., distributing recruitment materials at designated locations within the community, such as grocery stores, community centres
- Traveling locally within community to designated locations
- Interacting with the public and answering questions about the study when distributing recruitment materials
- Maintaining recruitment activity logs
- Maintaining regular communication with the research team
Whitehorse, YT Full Time Seasonal
Compensation: $23.50 to $25 Hourly
Solvest is looking for Solar Technicians to join our solar installation teams where they will learn to install residential, commercial, and utility-scale solar and energy storage projects.
- Install solar photovoltaic systems at various worksites.
- Must be capable of lifting 50lbs above your head
- CSA-approved fall protection equipment is to be always worn when performing work at heights above 10 feet.
- CSA-approved steel toe boots required
- Must be willing and able to work at heights, on roofs, and out of town.
Apply with a cover letter and resume. Click lik for more info!
Whitehorse, YT Contract
Compensation: $23.50 Hourly
Solvest is in need of short-term contract labourers to assist with installing solar panels at our large solar farm.
- Physical, outdoor work; workers would be required to lift 60lbs above their head
- Training provided onsite
- CSA approved steel toe boots required
- Contract would be for 2-4 weeks, immediate start
- 10 hour work days with possible weekends
- Wage would be $23.50/hr
Apply with a cover letter and resume. Click link for more info!
Whitehorse, YT Part Time
Compensation: $16 Hourly
We are being overwhelmed with applications from over-seas persons who do not qualify for this job. We would appreciate that you apply in person with a resume at Bearpaw Gifts located at 106 Main Street.
Excited to join the first Generation Power cohort? Apply today! (click on the link above to see more information and how to apply!)
Generation Power participants come from many different backgrounds. What they will have in common is a motivation to learn and/or deepen their knowledge on clean energy topics to help shape the future of Indigenous clean energy on Turtle Island.
We strongly encourage any young Indigenous person who shares this motivation to apply. We are looking for people from a range of backgrounds and experiences— including young professionals, community advocates, academics, and people working at a grass-roots community level. In order to qualify, you must self-identify as a First Nation, Métis or Inuit youth (18 to 30) and be eligible to work in Canada.
There is no cost to apply or participate in the Generation Power program for youth participants.
Are you interested in Climate Justice? Research? Child Rights?
BYTE – Empowering Youth Society
Whitehorse, YT Part Time
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter telling us about yourself and how you meet the qualifications as well as a resume. Successful applicants that are 19 years of age or older will be expected to provide a RCMP vulnerable sector Clearance.
If you have any questions about this job posting please email Maxime at email@example.com or phone Maxime at the BYTE office at (867)-667-7975