Here at BYTE, every donation counts.
We really appreciate your support, and know it’s important your money is spent wisely. That’s why we’re serious about making sure any donations go straight to our programming. Thank you in advance for any contribution, your generosity helps strengthen our organization and helps us reach more youth. Both one-time and repeat donors help keep our organization running. Every cent counts, so even the smallest contributions are hugely appreciated! Please keep in mind that BYTE is a registered charity so donations are tax deductible.
Why should I support BYTE?
Youth in rural Yukon communities don’t have the same access to programming as youth in Whitehorse do. We give young people in remote northern communities the chance to talk openly about sensitive issues with our team of expert facilitators. We work primarily with First Nations youth to help them develop confidence, leadership skills, and pride in their communities.
Where will my money go?
- Covering travel costs to remote communities who ask for our workshops;
- Developing new workshop content to ensure our programming stays relevant and up to date;
- Replenishing workshop supplies so we can continue to run engaging activities with young people;
- Help keep our office doors open so we can continue to build strong relationships with the Whitehorse community;
- Supporting youth empowerment events such as BYTE ConneX, Battle of the Bands and the Canada Day Skate Comp
I’m in! How can I support BYTE?
Click here or scroll down to donate*. Donations are also accepted by cheque or cash at the BYTE office:
404A Ogilvie Street
*Please note that donations are processed by Canada Helps. If you don’t receive a tax receipt immediately, please check your spam folder!