Resources for Yukon Youth
Everything we do at BYTE is about supporting Northern youth. We want youth to have the strengths and skills they need to lead happy, healthy and meaningful lives and to be heard in their communities. With this goal in mind, we have compiled the following list of youth resources.
- Call or text someone to get immediate support in a crisis and talk about what’s on your mind
- Use the Live Chat counselling service to connect online with a professional counsellor (available 5-10 PM Yukon time)
- Join the Kids Help Phone Peer-to-Peer Community to connect with other young people across Canada
- Call the Reach Out Support Line at 1-844-533-3030 24/7 to get non-judgemental support for issues small and big from trained volunteers
- Access free counselling services by appointment
- Take part in self-help programs or guided workshops specifically designed for youth to help manage mild to moderate mental health struggles