BYTE delivers fun, engaging, interactive workshops to youth on a wide variety of topics. Our trained facilitators guide youth to tackle everything from healthy relationships to climate change in a way that incorporates experiential learning, discussions, and games.
- Ending bullying
- HealthyÂ relationships
- Safer Partying
- Right to be heard
- Exploring equality
- From First Job to Dream Job
- Examining media stereotypes
- This Is Our Land
- Healthy Minds
- Digital Citizenship
Find details and descriptions about our workshops here.
If you would like to hire BYTE to deliver a workshop, contactÂ email@example.com or 667-7975.
Projects and Programs:
We have also been lucky to receive funding to deliver special multi-day programming. Some of these projects include:
- Leaders In Training (LIT), a leadership conference for rural Yukon youth
- MOVE! Youth Helping Youth End Violence, a workshop series that addresses the issue of violence prevention
- This Is Our Arctic, a photography exhibit that features photographs of climate change taken by youth in Old Crow and Inuvik
We hope to acquire more funding to continue these developing and delivering Â special programs and projects like these ones in the future!