BYTE delivers fun, engaging, interactive workshops to youth on a wide variety of topics. Our trained facilitators guide youth to tackle everything from healthy relationships to climate change in a way that incorporates experiential learning, discussions, and games.
- Ending bullying
- Healthy relationships
- Safe Partying
- Right to be heard
- Exploring equality
- From First Job to Dream Job
- Examining media stereotypes
- This Is Our Land
- Healthy Minds
- Digital Citizenship
Find details and descriptions about our workshops here.
If you would like to hire BYTE to deliver a workshop, contact email@example.com or 667-7975.
Projects and Programs:
We have also been lucky to receive funding to deliver special multi-day programming. Some of these projects include:
- Leaders In Training (LIT), a leadership conference for rural Yukon youth
- MOVE! Youth Helping Youth End Violence, a workshop series that addresses the issue of violence prevention
- This Is Our Arctic, a photography exhibit that features photographs of climate change taken by youth in Old Crow and Inuvik
We hope to acquire more funding to continue these developing and delivering special programs and projects like these ones in the future!